Displaying Search Results

Nov 8, 2011 at 1:26 AM

I found a bug/error with the code for the SearchFactory - and how it was using results.

The columns for "KeywordSearch" (ResultTable) don't have a column for "URL".

Here's the columns that are being shown/returned - for my search (debug mode to check columns)

Relevant Results ...>

  • "WorkId"
  • "Rank"
  • "Title"
  • "Author"
  • "Size"
  • "Path"
  • "Description"
  • "Write"
  • "SiteName"
  • "CollapsingStatus"
  • "HitHighlightedSummary"
  • "HitHighlightedProperties"
  • "HitHighlightedProperties"
  • "ContentClass"
  • "IsDocument"
  • "PictureThumbnailURL"
  • "ServerRedirectedURL"

When I changed the code to use "PATH" instead of URL - it was working.

I also added some checks in the code - to see if "exists" before getting value - and now the SPPivotViewer is showing search results - yay !

Thanks - such a great project - good code + work...

Coordinator
Nov 18, 2011 at 8:57 AM

I think it's because I only test with fast search, sorry for this issue.