WebPart area getting trimmed: Pivot Viewer for SharePoint v2.1

Jul 15, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Hi,

I really loved this webpart, thanks for sharing this amazing solution...great work !!!

I was trying to test how I can use this for my requirement. I think I followed all the steps mentioned in the instructions for deploying / activating the feature and adding it to the page.

For some reason, my web part area is getting trimmed and is not coming up on the complete page. It's my SharePoint server, installed Silverlight version is 4.0.60531.0.

On another Client machine, the page itself is shown blank and web part is not at all visible.

Please let me know if I' am missing any required component ?

Also I noticed that the latest version has option to associate Site Collection content with the web part however v2.1(since this is the most stable version hence trying to evaluate this) doesn't show this option. Is it not supported or needs to be configured differently ?

Thanks for your help.

~PSA

Jul 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Edited Jul 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM

I was able to resolve this issue but I' am not sure how this hit and trial method did the trick :)

I just set the Web Part Height property to some value instead of the default "No, adjust height to fit zone" and it came up nicely.

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM

"adjust height to fit zone" is really bad supported by silverlight.